Elbaite on quartz, Pech, Nuristan, Kunar Province, Afghanistan.
- When did you join Tumblr?: huh I don’t actually remember, summer of 2010 I think.
- Why did you join Tumblr?: Patrick Stump had one which motivatedme to get one myself.
- What kind of blog do you have?: Bandom mostly.
- How many posts do you have?: 15,046
- How many likes do you have?: 31,091
- How many messages do you have?: 157
- How many blogs do you follow?: 820
- How many followers do you have?: 745
- How often do you change your theme?: Almost never.
- How often do you change your icon?: I only change it for the holidays.
- List all the urls you’ve ever had: sushidude1, the-music-0r-the-misery and the one I have now, fobhiatusover.
- Do you track any tags?: lol yeah a bunch. Mostly my favorite song titles. I rarely check them.
- Do you have any favourite blogs?: Twodoorcinemafan, patrick-stump-fan, and lesbians-atthedisco
- Do you often hit post limit?: Never
- Do you ever send anonymous messages to other people?: Only to twodoorcinemafan
- Do you ever get anon hate?: Sometimes, but the effect of it has caused me to flinch when I see that I’ve gotten any message which is rarely ever.
- Have you made any friends on Tumblr?: Eh, I’ve made friends at shows that I am friends with on tumblr but that doesn’t really count so no, not really.
- What’s the most notes you’ve ever had on a post?: 3730
- What’s your favourite thing about Tumblr?: Getting to see so many pictures of Patrick Stump and William Beckett. Being connected to the bands I like so much better.
- What’s your least favourite thing about Tumblr?: When someone posts anything original, they’ll get anon hate, and a lot of people take things way too seriously.
let’s dance to joy division || the wombats
everything is going wrong
but we’re so happy
Andy Hurley in
↳The Youngblood Chronicles
I love playing Brienne of Tarth because, when I was growing up, I didn’t really see people on television that I felt that I could identify with. Women all looked kind of a particular way, women characters that were popular, anyway. And when I had the opportunity to play this part, it made me explore the parts of myself I had hidden from. I had very long hair. I wanted to look very feminine, really tall. (x)